Trevor Madsen

Nice video! (y)
I watched some of your amazing pictures on your instagram. Perfect pictures!(y)
I know a film director from Moscow who is my idol: Андрей Звягинцев. His films are completely different.

Protocosm

Nice video! (y)
I watched some of your amazing pictures on your instagram. Perfect pictures!(y)
I know a film director from Moscow who is my idol: Андрей Звягинцев. His films are completely different.

Yeah, Zvyagintsev it's a great director!
And thank you for appreciating my work!
Unfortunately, most projects are on client channels, and I rarely upload anything to my personal channel now.

Protocosm

I love Russian films. Recently I watched Дылда. It is also an amazing film.

In the USSR, many excellent films were made earlier. They're much kinder and more interesting.

There aren't many new movies that really take a soul.
Here's one of the best

Trevor Madsen

In the USSR, many excellent films were made earlier. They're much kinder and more interesting.

There aren't many new movies that really take a soul.
Here's one of the best

Thank you for introducing these films.
I have a personal tendency in modern Russian styles of film. The films which talk by "silence". For example "The Banishment" by Andrey Zvyagintsev. This "silence" makes magic in Russian films! Neither even for composers, musical communication with "silence" is not easy.

B.jpg
And also appearing of a lot of "unknown" points in the story of the film, that the film doesn't easily answer them. Question mark . . . question mark . . . question mark . . . It makes a huge motivation to continue watching the film (unlike Hollywood movies! Blah, blah, blah, . . .). Working with symbols, colors, lighting. . .