Deployment Strategy: 1st completed sequence!!!!

M

markcheng

hey all,
I've been posting for a while now (nearly a year!!) about my sci-fi short, Deployment Strategy. I wanted to show you a very short, but completed sequence.

I've posted here, on my own blog, and in the Student Filmmakers magazine about how we build a dropship interior set in my basement, how we had Multibody props built from my designs, how collaboration works with a soundtrack composer, and how to use photoshop to build computer interfaces ...so here's a clip that incorporates all of those things together!

PLEASE WATCH :D 8 meg wmv file...

thanks!
mc

DBXMe2

Not bad Mark, nice props. Good score for the film. Sounds fitting for the perticular film.

Only think I could notice is possibly the air craft sound dropping from space, is it? or flything through the sky?

Maybe a little diagetic sound to build the realism aspect of your sci-fi world.

Great Work!
Keep it up

Mike

Kim Welch

Staff member
I like it

I like it

Hi Mark, I like it. Can you put light coming out ot the arm band techno thing in post?

Chris Haigh

Great work mark my friend, really looks fantastic. cant wait to see all the little missing bits put in a version for me.

little teaser of the Division 9 Theme music, dont show to much my friend I havent put the finishing touchs on that scene yet mate :oops:

In my opinion ur a genius, and I'm so proud to be working for you

Cheers
Chris