tavisnortham

Hey guys, I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tavis you can check out some of my work at vimeo.com/tavisnortham or at my website tavisnortham.com . Super excited to get involved with this community. Just to tell you a little about myself I am NOT actually a film student. I do attend a college but not for film however I am doing my best to pursue film independently. I am usually work on videos for local artists but I am currently working on my first narrative short film so I'm super excited (tavisnortham.com/peek). That's pretty much it. Thanks!

Kim Welch

Staff member
Welcome to the forums! What kind of word do you do on the videos and what are you doing on the short film?

tavisnortham

I'm usually a one man crew on my productions which causes them to be pretty low production value, but with this new short film I want to go bigger and play specifically the role of writer and director and editor but have a producer to take care of a lot of the background tasks for me. So a lot of the work will still be done by myself but I still plan on having a crew this time.