Sony Vegas Cloning... Help?


New member
Matte or Mask Shape

Matte or Mask Shape

I actually used to use Vegas, and I've done that effect before, but now I do everything in final cut. One of the shots in this was don e on Vegas before I made the switch, actually.

I think in Vegas the effect is called Matte or Mask Shape (forget which though), SOMETHING to that effect. In Final Cut it's called 8 Point Garbage Matte. You'll have to look for the option of the effect that allows you to create a matte with many selected points though. If you have any more questions just message me or IM me. My email is and my screename is Jontruei