Top 5 Easy to use Video Apps for Students! Feel Free to add to this list.
- iMovie – This is one of the most popular video-making apps, and you can upload to Facebook or Vimeo.
- Magisto Video Editor and Maker – This app is free, but for Android devices only. It turns videos on Android devices into music videos; this is a way simple app for students to use. It includes a free movie editor to allow students to create their movie. You can share directly to Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, and YouTube. Features include automatic video stabilization, facial recognition, video filters and effects, and smooth transitions.
- Stop Motion Studio – allows students to create stop-motion videos and includes a grid mode so students can more easily place their figurines, a frame-by-frame preview, cut/copy/paste/delete/insert abilities, and can automatically capture frames with an adjustable time interval feature. Stop motion videos are done in HD. A remote camera option is available, as well as a green screen effect. The app also includes 8 different themes to use for the videos. Color and sound effects are also possible and it can publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, or iCloud.
- Video Mixer Pro – This app claims to be “the most simple and easy to use the app for merging videos and audio.” Students can mix their videos into one on this app and can add a recorded voice to the video to create a narrator effect. Music files can be added to the videos, as well as other audio files.
- Video Editor AndroMedia – Only available for Android devices, this free app is a “fully featured video editing program for creating professional looking videos in minutes”. Students can easily drag and drop video clips to create their movie and trim the videos to make clips. Audio files can be added, as well as emoji stickers and text layers. Color filter effects and transitions are available. Exported in HD and can be saved in numerous formats including MP4, MOV, JPG, PNG, MP3, and WAV files.
Last edited by a moderator: